Campaign of the Month: September 2019
The Cold Truce
- Procured the salvage off of the north coast that is traveling to Split by caravan. It is known that he hired and set up the coachmen and mercenaries to accompany the shipment via his main facilitator Jared. He plans to broker a deal between The Drake Fire Kingdom and Kingdom of trees to divide the salvage.
- A main ward of The Broker is Crucible, a shaman/cleric from Samaria who has been a charge of his since anyone knows.
- After some research by Barry the Bureamancer and Falon, it is discovered that The Broker has had far reaching financial and property transactions dating back at least 50 years
- The Honorable Merchants Guild knows very little, but they do share that his network and dealings are very private and that they have been unable to place any agents in his organization. They also share that they have encountered his wards and business transactions in all corners of Arnëa
- The party has come to understand that the Broker has been influencing politics and economics for at least several centuries
- Thru visions granted to the party by various trophies, relics, and interactions, the party has learned some of the Broker’s origin….. and possible motive…