Campaign of the Month: September 2019
The Cold Truce
The main hub of activity for the Wall. The Keep is in northern Arnëa in Cordswell, a region of the Kingdom of Trees. It is hidden in a swamp by powerful magic. The Keep houses most agents, and provides a central location for information sharing. Along with housing, the Keep also provides services to its’ agents.
- The Feast Hall provides various options for food, including everyones favorite Rat-on-a-Stick, run by a large female Half-Orc, Olga. She’s also the creator, editor, and publisher of Word on the Wall
- The Pub is a good place to socialize with other agents, and occasionally pick up both gossip and sometimes a potion or two. The bartender Jeeves is known to have a few good tales to tell.
- The Apothecary is a place to pick up potions, brews, and other random magical and medicinal items. Johe the halfling druid, is known to also offer other “products” to those interested…
- The Gosha Pond is where Agents can obtain magic items as rewards and bounties. Hugo, a Dragonborn sorcerer, is the attendant. He also runs the attached item shop
- The Forge is run by a tough female dwarf smith named Rhona. She crafts, trades, repairs, and sells weapons and armors of all sorts.